9th International Vilnius Course “Update on Paediatric Infectious diseases” took place on 6-7 October 2016 in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The course was held in Vilnius University, which is situated in the heart of the Lithuanian capital’s Old Town. The Course was organised by Vilnius University, supported by ESPID (The European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases) and BALTIPA (Baltic Immunoprophylaxis association).
The following speakers and moderators have attended the meeting:
- Ron Dagan (Israel)
- Ana Turkova (UK)
- Pablo Rojo (Spain)
- Žana Bumbulienė (Lithuania)
- Sanjay Patel (UK)
- Elena Sučilienė (Lithuania)
- Vytautas Usonis (Lithuania)
- Steve Welch (UK)
- Violeta Gulbinienė (Lithuania)
- Dovilė Jonuškaitė (Lithuania)
- Inga Ivaškevičienė (Lithuania)
- Folke Brinkmann (Germany)
- Tim Niehues (Germany)
- Jolanta Bernatonienė (UK)
- Arūnas Liubšys (Lithuania)
- Irina Kulečnikova (Lithuania)
- Madara Masinska (Latvia)
- Kerttu Kivisikk (Estonia)
- Justina Germanavičienė (Lithuania)
101 participants in total attended the 9th International Vilnius Course “Update on Paediatric Infectious Diseases”. The course keeps proving its scientific and practical purpose internationally with participants from 8 countries who have attended the course this year. Participants represented the following countries: Republic of Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Israel, Lithuania and United Kingdom.